Dotne Home Care LLC is looking for qualified caregivers to help clients in their own homes. We work hard to provide the best care to our clients to help them maintain their independence, dignity and quality of life.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We look for caregivers who are skilled at what they do, reliable, and professional. To apply, you must have at least 1 year of Home Care Aide or be a Certified Nursing Assistant. As a licensed Home Care Agency, all of our caregivers must maintain active registration with the Washington Aide Registry to be eligible for employment.
We offer competitive wages, flexible scheduling (per diem or full time status)
Benefits of the team:
- Flexible hours in many different cities
- Great pay
- Weekend shift differential for hourly shifts
- Supporting staff that care
Minimum Job Requirements:
- CNA or HCA certification
- Fluent in English and good communication skills
- Reliable transportation to shifts
- Ability to pass a background test